Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Blue Truck Driving



Time to shift gears a bit. When you spend 16 days driving around in a beat up old workhorse of a Toyota truck through desert, mountains and rivers you can't help but grow attached to the thing. This video shows our blue truck in all its glory. The gooofy guy pointing at the camera is me getting my first glimpse of Mt. Everest. The shot at the end are my two travel companions Kathy and Andrew that are grabbing a snooze. Kathy wore a mask in the truck all the time becuase the dry dusty roads kicked up a lot of...well...dust.

The music track is 'Crunch' by the Doves from their Lost Sides CD. Although, it is very differnt that the other music in this series, I think it does a nice job of driving the video forward. I had a lot of fun making this video.

Travels in Tibet: Blue Truck Driving 16.9 megs 2:43 min quicktime

4 Comments:

Blogger Dez said...

this was an excellant video! I think my dad had a truck just like that growing up. fabulous!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Michael Meiser said...

Just wanted you to know I'm very much enjoying watching your vlog. Thanks and keep the videos coming.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Graham Walker said...

Thanks Michael appreciate the kind words,

I am probably about half way through my Tibet videos.

Then i will have to start editing my 16 hours of vietnam and Cambodia footage which is a task that i am both looking forward to and dreading at the same time.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have. I have a site about dualing banjos. You can check it out at dualing banjos

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home