Thursday, July 28, 2005

Washing the boat



As I was traveling I was always on the lookout for repetitive motions. These gifts provide wonderful opportunities to get excellent coverage of your subject matter. Close-ups, wide shots, pans, and different angles allow you to cheat a multi-camera shoot because your subject is repeating the task over and over again. So when you get down to editing, you can really have a lot of fun because you have so many options available. I also like the length of this video, short and sweet.

If I lost all of my footage of this trip in a fire, this would be the video I would miss the most.

Travels in Tibet: Washing the Boat Quicktime 6.4megs 1.06min
Travels in Tibet: Washing the Boat Window Media 8.4megs 1.06min

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best one so far.

1:41 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

These are beautiful videos. I still can't believe that they are video--they look so much like film! I am looking forward to more! Thank you for putting these out there!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Graham! What can I say? Your videos are absolutely amazing! Please keep going, it's such great work.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Josh Leo said...

you are in the chech republic right? any chance you could translate this?: http://www.zive.cz/h/Uzivatel/AR.asp?ARI=124994

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful - thanks again for pointing me here.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have. I have a site about beverly hillbillies tab for banjo. You can check it out at beverly hillbillies tab for banjo

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have. I have a site about banjo clipart. You can check it out at banjo clipart

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home