Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Welcome to Tibet




As I edited my footage, I often found that I had created short fragment sequences that were not 'big' enough to turn into seperate videos, But I liked many of them nonetheless. I thought that if I could take all these moments and string them together I may at least have something worth watching. I call it Welcome to Tibet as it seemed like a good introduction to the people and place.

Travels in Tibet: Welcome to Tibet Quicktime 18.1 megs 5.19min
Travels in Tibet: Welcome to Tibet Window Media 21.6megs 5.19min

2 Comments:

Blogger Clark ov Saturn said...

damn, graham! these are so great! I would love to know who the music is by, too. I have subscribed and loving every minute!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Shanna said...

Thanks for posting these beautiful videos, Graham. I showed this video plus the Rooftop Workers and Barkhor Circuit to a group here in Japan. The images, along with the great audio you've put with it, are incredibly moving. Having been there myself in August of 2004, it was nice to re-visit my own memories through your videos. Thanks again, for this GREAT website!!! - S. Bright

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home