Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Young Monks Chant



Word to wise, if a monk/ -apprentice ever asks you for money, he is simply a begger in monk's clothing. Monks can certainly rely on donations but are never to ask for them. So it is generally quite easy to spot the reals ones from the fake. These young boys I saw on the streets of Lhasa are the real deal so I certainly made a contribution after filming them.

Maybe I had too much coffee before I shot this but it is a little too shaky for my liking.

Young Monks Chant 7 megs 1:10min quicktime

4 Comments:

Blogger Dez said...

beautiful. :)

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

short but intense
thanx

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never disappoint me graham. You're one of my all time fave vloggers. Keep em coming.

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful harmonizing! Loved it..
Finally getting around to watching my massive backlog of your videos :)

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home