Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Yak Train













In my romanticized view of Tibet I always had the image of seeing a Yak Train carrying goods through the mountains and I always wondered if I was being a tad sterotypical in this thinking. Obviously, I wasn't.
Sometimes it can be very hard to capture the calmness of a moment like this. This Yak train was getting away from me fast, so with only a short window to capture this, I had to work feverishly which really means that I was not able to appreiate this moment until I was back at home editing it.

The Yak Train 5.1 megs Quicktime 1:00min.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard Emblin said...

I like what you are doing. interesting travel work. congrats.

Richard

3:23 AM  
Blogger chris weagel said...

really good conception and execution.

I know how to tough it is to grab the moment fast.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home